Casieblue Store Shipping, Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for visiting and shopping at our Website (casieblue.co.uk). Following our terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Our Delivery takes between 3 to 15 days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Once order has been shipped and tracking number issued, we cannot cancel the order.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We offer free delivery within United Kingdom. Outside the UK, shipping chargers may apply.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the United Kingdom. Delivery delays can occasionally occur. Our delivery courier partners are Royal Mail, Evri, DHL etc.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
My Website (www.casieblue.co.uk) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Our website (www.casieblue.co.uk) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We currently do not ship outside the UK.
Return and Refund
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you, and you want your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, re-sellable, not damaged, in original box, no scratches, have never been used, we accept returns, subject to the rules below, which includes rules about fair use.
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Please read below terms and conditions:
1. If you return an item requesting a refund within 15 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. You are responsible for postage of the returning item. Casieblue Store may approve your postage cost depending on the circumstances. Casieblue return cost payment will not exceed £2.99.
2. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
3. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
4. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
5. The item must be returned in its original condition, resellable, not damaged, in original box, no scratches, have never been used.
6. We aim to refund you within 7 days of having received the returned item.
7. If you request a refund for an item during the above timeframes but you can't return it to us for some reason, please get in touch - but any refund will be at our discretion.
8. We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above (15 days). If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
9. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
10. To receive a full refund, all items must be returned to us unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them with their original packaging (original box, no scratches, sellable conditions etc).
11. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
12. As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return. Also include your name, address, online platform you bought it from and reasons for return.
13. We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we're able to locate the items (it's not always possible) and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
14. If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, contact Customer Care. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
15. Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don't match what you ordered.
16. We’re offering free exchanges to UK customers.
17. If you've received an item which isn't quite right, contact us immediately with photos of prove at firstname.lastname@example.org.